Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Applying for Obama's Administration

Good Lord!
I just finished an application for a position in the Obama Administration. Cool, old man! I applied to be court jester, or even better, because being jester might be very hard this first four years, for position of Editor to the Obama Bloggers' Digest, a daily compendium of links and summaries and some full articles, videos, etc. from the National Obama Blog to the President's Ear (my idea). That one I could do from home, both here and in Nica, on the Net, and I'd love it.

You can access the Obama Job Search at www.change.gov. Click on "Jobs," but, be aware, it's an extensive application when it comes after the preliminary app, so have a resume to upload before you start.

Oh, well, it would certainly be more fun than working at Wal-Mart, where I'll probably be headed when I return to the US in June, unless the stocks start rising. I'd make a great Greeter! And probably love that job as well. Attitude is All.

Gracias, CenterDoug

No comments: